Howell Animal Hospital is open during its normal operating hours but we have made a few changes to protect our clients and staff. Our hospital is operating in accordance with Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s executive order that went into effect on March 31, 2020.
The number of staff at the hospital has been minimized to reduce potential exposure. Because of this, we appreciate your patience as we do our best to answer the phone in a timely manner.
We are currently only seeing emergency appointments for existing clients. Our staff is still here to fill your pet’s prescriptions and food orders and to accept lab drop-offs.
- Upon arrival, please call from your car at (517) 546-1340 to let us know you are here. We will then escort you immediately to an available exam room.
- If you are elderly, have a pre-existing health condition or are concerned, you may drop your animal off at the front door and we will communicate with you about the appointment over the phone.
- When you call, have your credit card information on hand. We will not charge you at this time but it will allow us to minimize exposure risks by not handling your card.
- Only one healthy person will be permitted inside the building with the animal.
- Please stay in the exam room the entire time during your pet’s visit. Hand washing supplies are available in these rooms for when you enter and exit.
- We are still scheduling appointments as normal.
- Only one person will be allowed to hold the horse during the appointment.
- All floats have been postponed to preserve masks.
Fill your pet’s medication or food
All medication and food can be easily ordered through our online store. It is simple to set up an account and all products will be delivered straight to your door. Please keep in mind that it takes approximately 3-5 days for your order to arrive.
We are more than happy to set up your account and order your prescriptions for you when you call during our normal business hours.
We are still here to fill medication and food prescriptions. Please call from the parking lot when you arrive with your credit card information and we will bring your items out to you.