As of March 29th, Howell Animal Hospital is open to all appointments. We are continuing to operate at our regular hours of business. However, our updated COVID-19 hospital procedures will remain the same.
The number of staff at the hospital has been minimized to reduce potential exposure. Because of this, we appreciate your patience as we do our best to answer the phone and handle appointments in a timely manner.
As of March 29th, we are no longer restricting appointments and are open to new clients, routine surgeries (such as spays, neuters), dentals both small animal and equine, as well as nail trims. Please remember to continue to follow our hospital procedures to protect yourself and our staff.
- The front doors are remaining locked.
- Upon arrival, please call from your car at (517) 546-1340 to let us know you are here. We will then escort you immediately to an available exam room.
- If you are elderly, have a pre-existing health condition or are concerned, you may drop your animal off at the front door and we will communicate with you about the appointment over the phone.
- Only one healthy person will be permitted inside the building with the animal. We ask that everyone wear a mask.
- Please stay in the exam room the entire time during your pet’s visit. You will not have to check out at the front desk. Hand washing supplies are available in these rooms for when you enter and exit.
- We are still scheduling appointments as normal including floats.
- Only one person will be allowed to hold the horse during the appointment.
Safe and easy ways to fill your pet’s medication or food
All medication and food can be easily ordered through our online store. It is simple to set up an account and all products will be delivered straight to your door. Please keep in mind that it takes approximately 3-5 days for your order to arrive.
We are more than happy to set up your account and order your prescriptions for you when you call during our normal business hours.
We are still here to fill medication and food prescriptions. Please call ahead of time with your request. At this time we will take your credit card information from you to process your payment. When you arrive, please call from the parking lot and we will deliver your medication to you.